23/11/2014

Benefit Fine One One | Review

This is actually something I bought a fair while ago, and only really got used to using recently. I honestly have no idea why it took me so long to use - its bloody amazing, pretty much fool proof and gives you the prettiest shade of colour ever! 
Everything about this product is perfect, when I say perfect I mean it. The packaging is so pretty, even by Benefits standards. It's compact, and rose gold. I mean come on, what more could you want - it is stunning! 
The product itself is made up of three different colours, a champaney highlight colour, a pink and a coral orange. Am I making much sense? I know the way I've described it probably isn't selling you on how it looks but believe me, its so worth spending the pennies on. 
I tend to layer it up a wee bit, giving maybe three swipes and blending out. The Real Techniques Buffing brush is ideal for this - this brush was made for it. The colour is really sheer, despite how it first looks when you open it up, so you might want to build it up a wee bit to get a colour you like. 
I don't think there's anyway that you'll be able to fully appreciate this without trying it in person. So go, go now, and give this ago! If you're looking for something to add to your Christmas list then this might be something?