20/11/2014

Sports Chic | Game day outfit

Lots of girls love sports, I prefer to watch sport more than play. And even then I don't know much about what's going on - as hard as my brother and boyfriend try to teach me the rules, although I'm learning. But that doesn't mean I cant appreciate the sport! I recently took part in a challenge that was set by Fanatics to make a Sports Luxe outfit using a hat from their site, you can find them here. In case you've never heard of Fanatics, they are a leading site for sports wear - they have absolutely everything you could want (at least that's how it looks). 
Recently, as most people know there was an NFL game in London, I think one day I'd like to go down and watch a game, for now watching it on the TV is going to have to do. So I decided to pick an NFL hat. I was a bit torn on what team to pick, brothers a Seahawks fan; boyfriends a Titans fan. Since I had been looking at getting a Titians hat for Craig I thought I'd quite like to style them - also they look really quite nice!  
I'm a really casual dresser, so I thought I'd keep this really laid back too. 

The outfit I decided to create is something I could actually see myself wearing, I'm now actually coveting all these items... So I decided to go for this Tennessee Titians On Field fitted cap, which if you want to purchase can be done so here. I decided to go for a pair of Topshop Jeans, these ones are the coated Leigh jeans, but I might have instead paired it with a pair of the Joni ones instead. I decided to add this really pretty velvet crop top from Urban Outfitters with it, its slouchy enough to still look casual, but its pretty colour and style make it nice and girl-y. Add in a pair of converse, these white ones would look great with the black jeans. To finish it off I decided to add this really dainty Black Tied necklace and this absolutely stunning Ralph Lauren jacket. Can we just all take a sec to appreciate how beautiful it is? 
This whole outfit I can see getting bought very soon, its all so pretty! 
I hope you've enjoyed the game day outfit I've created, don't forget to take a look on Fanatics webpage! I definitely think I'll be getting the last of the Christmas presents from their page.