19/12/2014

Date Night make-up and outfit

Date night this week was so lovely, we went for dinner in Yo! Sushi and then after wandering around the shops for a wee while, went to see the new Hobbit movie - its such a good movie! 
 Make-up wise I kept things kind of simple, to start of I used a few sprays of the Urban Decay De-Slick Spray and primed my skin with my Smashbox primer, Maybelline Dream Satin foundation and Maybelline fit me concealer to cover some redness and blemishes. Also on the face was the Bourjois bronzer and highlighter. The brows are my usual go to products, Brow Wiz and Gimmie brow - just the perfect combo. My eyes were a bit more snazzy than I usually do, but I quite like it. They look pretty, it was simple to do and boy did the shadow last forever. I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze on my lids and L'Oreal Carbon Black and Tatre Lights Camera Splashes on the lashes. I used my new Maybelline Velvet Pencil in Keep it Classy, my abs fave colour at the moment. 
I kept my outfit really casual, it was too cold outside to do much else. Of course I wore my red Urban Outfitters cardigan, I paired it with black Topshop Joni jeans and my ASOS blue stappy top along with my shine-y new white converse. 
I had such a nice night out, and the hobbit was such a good movie to see in the cinema. Gotta love a good date night.