16/12/2014

Gift Ideas For The Beauty Lover

Make-up is something I've not really asked for this year - could be because I have it coming out of every drawer in my exceptionally tiny bedroom... But either way - its something that I've not asked for this year, I figure I'll maybe just get a few things later - or tell my mum last minute a few extra things... 
But anyway, these gifts should cover every girl from the make-up beginner to the absolute junkie - just be sure and check they don't already have them... 

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

Make-up brushes make a huge difference to how your make-up applies, good make-up brushes really do make applying make-up so much easier and the final result looks 1000x better. The Zoeva Rose Gold Brush set looks amazing, all I ever see is people raving about how good they are, maybe its time I got myself a set? 
Sigma brushes are my fave, granted I only have one. But it is the best brush I've ever applied my foundation with - I really do need to get myself more of their brushes. Trust me, a makeup lover would adore either Sigma or Zoeva brushes.
NARS palettes are always a good choice for a luxe present, and the Virtual Domination Cheek palette is no different. It contains 4 of their blushers and their abs amazing Laguna Bronzer. A little pricey but the makeup addict in your life will shed tears of joy over this. 
Nail polish is always a good choice and there are so many sets to pick from, I saw this China Glaze one and thought it was prefect, not too pricey and the colours are so ideal for all the Christmas and New Year parties - they look like they'd go with basically any outfit!
Another product thats been in my mind for awhile now, due to countless blogger raving about it is the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask. What better time to get this little wonder than Christmas time? 
Every year Laura Mercier bring out the most beautiful gift sets, every year I say I'll get one, and I've still to actually go through with the purchase. If one of these sets were to be under my tree this year I'd be more than a little pleased. 
Two products now from Anastasia Beverly Hills, either I'd be over the moon with. Brow Wiz and Dip Brow have been on my list for quite some time, maybe 2015 will be my year to get it? But giving the gift of brilliant brows would be an amazing present... 
Glam Glow, oh how I want you, but why you so expensive? This set is actually really reasonably priced, just under £40 for the 3, two are smaller sizes, but its still incredible value. Oh Shirley, hows about adding this to my list? 
Finally, if you want to give the gift of ultimate luxe. A Chanel lipstick can't go wrong. I'd go for a classic red, but obviously go for what the person your getting one for likes. Be it pink, nudes ect. 

Any makeup your wishing for this Christmas?