09/02/2015

Small Boots Haul

I've not bought anything from Boots for awhile - I've been very restrained and even today I managed to hold myself back soooo much! 
I noticed a new face mask, I think the brand is Casmara... The one I picked up is the Purifying  Algae Peel Off face mask for mixed oily skin types. Looks pretty cool - so y'know I took one with me - it was £9.99 though so a little pricey... 
I also picked up another John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo - I decided to get the massive bottle, only £8.99 so better value than the smaller bottles. 
Two of the new Aussie body washes - I'd seen these in work but held off getting them, until now. I got the Fresh Mate one and the No Rush one. They smell fairly similar, but both smell heavenly. They were two for £6, so a little steep but I really wanted  to try them... I'm a sucker for new things... 
I also got myself a Trevor Sorbie Colour Enhance Oil - £7, but I'll pay any thing (within reason) to keep my colour looking better for longer. 
The last couple of things I got were just deodorants and such like - so not much point in showing them. Hopefully I won't be spending much more anytime soon in Boots, cause I know I really don't need to spend anymore in there or buy anything else...