02/03/2015

Hello Products | Mouthwashes and Breath sprays

If theres one thing I always make sure I look after its my teeth. Brushing flossing and using mouthwash. I get a bit religious with it - even considering buying an electric flosser - so expensive but I'd really love one! 
I've used Hello mouthwashes before and I absolutely adored them! They sell 3 different flavours currently in the UK (but I believe they sell more flavours in the States), Grapefruit Mint, Moijto Mint and Peppermint are the 3 that are currently available in the UK - the peppermint one is my least favourite flavour, cant decide between the other two which one I like best. The adorable bottles contain 473ml (fairly random quantity) of absolutely delicious and heavenly smelling mouthwash - my whole family are a huge fan of these now! My impulsive buying has a serous effect on what my family uses... The mouth washes all contain no alcohol, dyes or anything harsh - so no stinging in your mouth! 
The same three flavours are available in the breath spray form, they did send me all three the mojito flavour is missing cause someone had a smelly breath one morning and it really put me off cuddling - there was a serious case of morning breath, ew. the packaging is seriously cute, and the tiny white and coloured bullet make them a perfectly brilliant thing to carry in every bag you could possibly have! I think of the breath sprays my favourite flavour is the peppermint one, the other two are amazing as well though! 
These are available to buy from Boots and Selfridges, with the mouthwashes costing £5.99 and the breath sprays costing £3.99. I've noticed recently that Urban Outfitters also sells the breath sprays. They also have quite the celebrity fan base, with one celebrity being Kylie Jenner. If Kylie likes them, then I'm more than certainly going to love them (which I do!). 
I don't have a date yet, but they will be releasing their toothpastes sometime this year - which I am really quite excited for. My excitement and joy over these products is a little sad but they really are nice products and I would more than recommend you trying them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.