14/04/2015

Bodyshop Haul

This was one of those shopping trips where you go with one thing in mind and then spend about 10x more than you ever planned on spending... 
I honestly went a little bit mad, buying loads of different hair care things. My hair is dyed and I'll try almost anything to keep the colour looking fresher for longer. So hello to the body shops colour shampoo and conditioner. Again each cost £4.50, so well worth the money. 

Again another shampoo and conditioner, £4.50 each, but this time for oily hair. I've not tired these yet, but I'll let you know how I find them. 
The banana conditioner smells absolutely heavenly. Like for real - my new favourite thing. Its meant for tuggy hair, and trust me when I say it really does get rid of tugs. I'll be doing a full review of this soon, and definitely stocking up on this. For £4.50 you can't really go wrong. 
The only thing I went in for was the Blackhead Remover, it costs £4 and I'm not entirely certain how to use it. I've also bought a replacement of the Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, I loved the sample size of this - it costs £8.50 and I use this with my Magnitone facial brush, my skins actually cleared up considerably since using this. Last two things I bought were bought only because they had a skin care 3 for 2. The Vitamin E Overnight Serum is something I've seen other bloggers posting about a fair bit in the past, so decided to pick it up - £13 later its mine. The final thing, is the Vitamin E Eye Cream, complete impulse, just needed something to make up the 3 for 2 so picked this - it cost £11 so heres hoping its good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.