11/04/2015

Laura Mercier Contour Kit from Blow Ltd

Blow Ltd is a site I've known about for sometime now, I've spent many a night scrolling through their site making lists of everything I want from them! 
If you're lucky enough to live in or around London then you'll be able to take advantage of their store where you can have your hair, make-up and nails done, they have so many different options for you at different prices - and you'll be done within 30 minutes! 
They sell so many brands, from Lord and Berry to Anastasia Beverly Hills. So many options all in one place. 

This Laura Mercier Contouring Palette*, which you can purchase here, is super cool and if you're looking to improve your hand at contouring then this might be something ideal for you! The palette has 3 matte contour colours and 2 highlighting shades, they are all super creamy so blending seems pretty effortless! 
The kit also comes with tutorial instructions in the lid, meaning you know where to apply the contour colour and the highlight - making you an instant expert at getting the perfect and killer looking cheekbones! I've played around with this briefly but I'll be giving it a better go soon enough, but so far so good. The palette costs £35, and I think that's more than worth it for what your getting! I'll definitely be getting more from Blow Ltd in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.