23/04/2015

Lush Buys

 I haven't been to Lush for the longest time - I've just been running through my little collection, but recently I've been craving great bubbles the kind only Lush can give me... 
 So it was time to welcome back into my life The Comforter bubble bar - if you want lots of bubbles for your bath this is the product to go for. I tend to break mine in half so I get more uses out of it. This is though single handedly my favourite product from Lush - hands down. 
I don't know why I bought this, especially since now I have it home I've noticed it smells a bit minging... This little guy though is part of their easter collection, I'm too lazy to find out what its actually called but I think it was about £2... 

Whats your favourite lush item? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.