26/04/2015

New In From Superdrug

Superdrug isn't a store I usually venture into, but I had time to kill and decided to take a wander about. I picked up a few items, so lets get on to them... 
The Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Mousse is something I've seen raved about on blogs, and I made the decision to go ahead and purchase one for myself. It cost about £8, and if its as good as everyone says then I'll be a happy bunny! 
I kind of did a double take when I saw these, I honestly didn't think Palmers did facial care products! They looked really cool though, the Daily Cleansing Gel was about £6 and the Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub was about £8. I can't wait to try these and see how I get on with them! 
I was actually looking for the new concealers they have out, but the store I was in didn't have much in the way of MUA products. I did spot this little Pro-Base Prime and conceal palette - so I'll give this a go then maybe get the ones I like in the single palette form. 

Have you picked anything up from Superdrug recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.