02/04/2015

OOTD | American Apparel Jeans

I was in dire need of a new pair of jeans - when I say dire I mean my black jeans had like 8 holes in them... It was pretty bad! I decided against getting another pair of Topshop jeans because I seem to need to replace them like every 3/4 months, this time I went for a lovely pair of American Apparel Easy Jeans.
I decided on pairing them with this lace and floral crop top from Urban Outfitters and my white converse. Seemed a bit spring-y, probably due to it being really sunny outside. Despite the sun though it was pretty darn cold outside - so on goes my well loved GCU Jets hoodie, I'm part of my universities cheer squad and this hoodie is the comfiest thing I own. 
What do you think of this outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.