08/05/2015

A Small Paperchase Haul

I'd decided that I needed a summer project, and what better thing to do than build a pretty scrapbook full of memories from the summer and beyond! 
I saw this stunning black paged scrapbook the other day in Paperchase for £10 and had to have it! The cover is just so pretty as well and black pages will be and interesting change to the usual white. I got photo mounts to go with it, just need the pictures to go in now! 
I think I could maybe do something quite impressive with this and make it look pretty stunning! The pens I got along with it should help to make the album look pretty good - I bought a purple, gold, silver and white ones. They'll contrast really well with the black page. 

Have you ever made a scrapbook before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.