23/05/2015

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black Shock | Review

This product has been out for the longest time, but I only went and bought it cause I forgot all my make-up and I had a Cheer performance to do. I didn't actually use this on the day, only actually using it on Halloween - and I first used it on my friend. I was genuinely so amazed at how well, and easily I could apply it to her. Perfect flicks with next to no effort. I have the Benefit one, and I have to say, I think you need to use less of this to get a really good line. And obviously if you need to use less of this, then you don't need to buy it as often and obviously since this one costs less then you spend less in the long run. 
I recently managed to convince my friend to buy it - and she was so impressed by it. She was amazed at how easy it was to apply and how dark it went on. 
It really is amazing how black this goes on, it doesn't look even the tiniest bit greyed. It lasts an absolute age as well, doesn't smudge all to much - like unless you rub your eyes, then it'll smudge. 
The liner is dispensed by clicking the end so that the product is pushed up. The cap is a screw on/off one, which is a bit of a pain in the butt only cause I keep trying to pull it off. My problem really. 
The more you practice using this the better you get, the flick is super easy to do and it doesn't pull along the lash line like some other liners can. 
Whats your must have liner?