24/07/2015

Rimmel Rita Ora Nail Polish | Rain Rain Go Away

Say hello to my new favourite nail polish! This stunning Rita Ora nail polish from Rimmel is just the shade I've been wanting, Rain Rain Go Away is the perfect pale grey purple shade, its the colour I've been looking for for ages!
Ever since I bought it I've had it on my nails. Two coats lasted me a very long time, it managed to last through two shifts at work without so much as a single chip. It was 5 days before I even reapplied my polish, and 7 days in total before it so much as chipped. 
For the tiny price £3.99 this colour is worth every penny and so much more for me! It lasts so well without the use of a top or base coat.  
What's your must have colour currently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.