08/08/2015

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is fast approaching, and my mum keeps pestering me about what I'm wanting so I thought I'd make a wee wishlist and maybe she'll see it - more likely she wont, but whatevs. 
 I went into the Levi's store in Glasgow recently and fell in love with the 721 High Waisted Skinnies, they were literally the best fitting & feeling jeans I've ever worn and I was in love, the only down side was the price. £85 was just a bit to high for me so fingers crossed they come down in price a little...
While in Levi's I saw these shoes on a display model, the looked lovely. They're currently in the sale for around £80 down from £125. For real leather boots I don't think thats a too bad price.  
I keep wanting to do a Sephora order and the new Becca x Jacklyn Hill Highlighter isn't helping matters. Neither is the Kat Von D foundation though - I've heard great things about this, and I really really want to get my mits on it!
Zoeva brushes are always a good shout for a gift, they have loads of lovely sets and in the grand scheme of things they aren't overly high priced, if I don't get them for my birthday maybe I will for Christmas? 
Final item I'd love to get is a bodysuit, American Apparel ones are lovely - although I will need some amount of boob tape to hold my girls where they are meant to be. The one in the picture above actually looked amazing on but the price made me cry a bit, at £40 I just couldn't do it. 

Whats on your wish list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.