11/08/2015

Chanel Chance Perfume

My lovely boyfriend recently went on holiday, apparently missed me a huge bunch. And came back with the most amazing gift ever, Chanel Chance. 
If ever there was something you should 100% buy your girlfriend, something Chanel would always go down a treat. Perfume is something that can be tricky to buy someone but he got it right! 
Apparently he got his friends to wear the perfumes so he could decide what one he liked best. What a pet lamb. 

The smell of this is amazing though. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that makes it smell so lovely but it really does. I'm pretty much assuming this is a fake, but it smells so amazing that I don't even care. 
What fragrance do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.