05/08/2015

The Cheap Brush You Need In Your Life | Contour Brush

I can't remember where I originally saw this brush, but I'm pretty sure I saw it on a blog a few months back. Anyhoo, I basically saw it and thought it looked pretty good and for a couple of pounds I didn't really think I could go wrong. I didn't expect big things from this, and I think that's why I'm so blown away by how good this is! 
For such a cheap brush it feels super soft and so far the bristles haven't started to fall out - they don't actually seem like they will fall out which is a huge plus. 
It grabs just enough product - just as a heads up, I've been using it with the NARS Laguna bronzer - I've used it a handful amount of times and it never picks up too much. It gives the most perfect amount of product to blend on the face, its also the perfect size so contouring the cheeks is literally the easiest thing. 
For £1.79p including the postage you really can't go wrong and I couldn't recommend this brush more. I'm thinking I might try it out with cream products to see how it works with them since it does so well with powder. 
Have you found any bargan brushes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.