17/08/2015

The July Face

I've been spending a lot of time this month playing with my make-up a lot more and I've been trying to find looks that I really love. Recently I managed to find a look that I was more than happy with, I actually really love the look that I've been wearing lots of so much so that I thought I'd share it with all of you. 
After cleansing and moisturising I always give myself a few sprays of my Urban Decay De-Slick spray, I just find that spraying this before and after applying my make-up that everything just lasts a heck of a lot longer. I always follow this with a primer, the one I've been using lots of is the 3 Step Corrective Primer by Stila. I'm not sure how well this corrects anything on my skin, but it gives a good enough base for my foundation so I stick with it. 

The foundation I've been using this month is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, I've been using this so much that its practically empty - I'm basically scraping bits of the foundation out of the bottle! I really should just buy a new bottle but I'm just a bit too poor currently... Along with this I've been using whats left of my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I got this in a swap box ages ago and its definitely one of the best concealers I've tried. any red bits and under my eyes this goes, the coverage of this is really good and not at all cakey! 
Last few things for the face now. I always like to give my face a little bit of definition and recently I've been spending a wee bit more time on it than usual. To give my face a little more shape I've been using my trusty NARS Laguna Bronzer, I've recently hit pan on this and its quite upsetting. Still theres loads of use to be had from it, I tend to only put this under my cheek bones but I have been using it to shape my face a bit more so it goes a wee bit towards my temples and down towards my jaw. Along with that I've been giving my face a little bit of a glow using the No7 Highlight Stick. This gives such a nice subtle glow, and looks perfect on top of the cheek bones and up and around the brow. Final face type thing is to apply blusher, I've never been one for blush - mostly cause I don't really know how to apply it but recently I've been reaching for it lots - I've found that along with the bronzer and highlight the blusher just looks amazing. The blusher in question is this lovely MAC one, its in the shade Pinch O' Peach. I wouldn't say this was a peach shade, its definitely more a baby pink than anything but I love it none the less.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.