27/09/2015

OOTD | Levi Jeans and Bomber Jackets


Hello one and all! I've been trying recently to find my style and I'm finding I lean much more towards a much more grungy / tom boyish style. I'm liking it though and I'm feeling happy knowing where my style sits now. 
Anyway, I love this outfit and it is almost entirely courtesy of my amazing boyfriend and his unreal family! They completely spoiled me for my birthday and I'm so unbelievably thankful for it. 
The top is just a random old one from Forever 21, completely oversized and the most wonderful top ever. Paired with my amazing Levi 721's, courtesy of my amazing boyfriend. Like seriously the jeans are the best fitting jeans I've ever had - so naturally I'm going to buy two more pairs. Totally natural thing to do. 
Shoe wise I'm wearing the oh so comfy Puma Suede's, my boyfriends family got me these for my birthday and gee wiz these are lovely. So comfy and go with practically everything. 
And lastly, and my favourite thing of the whole outfit, is this amazing and cosy Stand Tall Amongst the Giants Harrington jacket. I'd taken to wearing Connors bomber jacket so much so that when I told him I wanted this jacket he really kindly surprised me with it. It's so cosy and warm and lovely. It's gonna be perfect for winter time cause believe me it is warm! 

What do you think of this outfit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.