03/10/2015

Lush Haul

I've not bought from Lush for a fair while, and I went a bit mad. The boyfriend and I spent a fair good while sniffing and picking different things from them. So here is what I got! 
I only got a few items that I've never tried before, and these two are part of that few. I tend to stick to what I know, but when I smelled The Comforter Shower cream I knew I had to have it! It smells just like the Comforter bubble bar, and thats maybe my all time favourite item they sell! I also bought the Ultrabland cleanser, I've only used it a few times so I'm not fully decided on it yet. It is fairly oily though, so I'll have to see how it goes with my skin. 
I've never tried this before, and I don't remember ever seeing it in store before. But it smelled really nice, and looked like it would make the bath look pretty, so here it is - Frozen. 
The Comforter Bubble bar is by far my favourite thing in Lush. I usually break this up into a few bits to get the most amount of use from it. You still get so many bubbles from it - even when its halved. The scent of it is so sweet though, and I absolutely love it. 
Dragons Egg is a really fresh and zesty bath bomb, I've used this before and it leaves a really lovely scent in the bathroom and coloured disks that float around the bath. 
Another of my absolute favourites. Their Blackberry bath bomb, Connor was so taken by this one that he got one too. I love this one, and its one of their cheaper bath bombs too! 
I used to get You've Been Mangoed all the time but haven't bought it for such a long time! I've missed it though, it leaves such a silky smooth, nice feeling oil in the bath and the smell, oh boy, it just takes over the entire room. Thinking about it now, I've actually forgot how much I love it. 
What do you love from Lush? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.