06/10/2015

Small Beauty Haul

It's been awhile since I bought make-up and I've still not really bought much. Mostly hair care and a few random bits, but still I thought I'd share a few of my new purchases with you all. 
So first up I've got a few hair care bits. I got the new Brunette shampoo and conditioner by Charles Worthington, I assume its new - at least thats how Boots advertised it. I've let my hair get fairly washed out recently so I'm hoping I can get rid of some of the rubbish colour by using this. Primark do a really good brunette shampoo for £1.50 each, whereas these were £5.99 but it was 3 for 2 so I got one of them for free. 
I also got the John Frieda Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque. This is part of the Beach Blonde range but I really needed something to take care of my really damaged hair and I hope this can. It was just over £6 for this so I can't be too disappointed if it doesn't do much. It smells really nice though, so theres at least that. 
I also got a couple of things from Sanctuary. The first bit was their Cooling Shower Drench, it smells quite fresh - the scent is Watermelon and Cucumber. I think the cucumber scent comes through it the most though. This was a third off I think, making it £4.66. 
The other item I got from Sanctuary is their 7 Day Moisturise Miracle Oil Balm. This smells sensational! It is really thick, and when it melts it does leave a bit of an oil but it is absorbed pretty quickly into the skin. It also had money off, making it £4.99. 
The next couple of things I got from Superdrug. One skincare bit and my only bit of make-up. I bought the Simple face wipes because they were on offer, I didn't really need new wipes but they were on deal so I felt the need to have them. 
I also got the Make-up Revolution Awesome Metals Foil Finish, I got the Rose Gold one and they look really cool. Maybe similar to the Stila metal eye shadows? I'm really looking forward to using these, the colour looks amazing. If they are good I'll let you know, if they're not too good I'll still let you know. 

What have you picked up recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.