16/01/2016

Cult Beauty Buys

Hello you wonderful people! I've never actually bought anything from Cult Beauty before I don't think... But after finding out that Huda Beauty Lashes were stocked there online I knew I was going to be making an order. 
 The Huda Beauty Lashes I decided on are the Lana #10 style. These look stunning - I'd honestly have bought more pairs but they are a little on the pricey side at £15.50 each. I can't wait to try them though! Making looks with these lashes is going to be great fun. 
The only other thing I bought from Cult Beauty is the Morphe M310 Large Fan Brush. It costs £6, and will hopefully be a great brush for highlighting my brows, cheeks and nose. I'm fairly excited to see how well it does as people always seem to rave about Morphe brushes recently. 

Have you tried anything from Morphe or Huda Beauty before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.