22/01/2016

The Best Of 2015 | Skin Care, Clothes ect

I thought I'd follow up my Best of 2015 Makeup post with a post showing everything else! 
Skin Care 

There's a few bits for skin care that I thought I'd mention, the first thing I need to talk about though is the Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish. This stuff has done wonders for my skin, I have two bottles of it in my house, and my boyfriends house even as a bottle or two lying around in their batroom! Liz Earle products are amazing, they've kept my crazy skin at bay over the past year, my crazy red and irritated skin on holiday was calmed by this and of course it removes make-up like a dream! I don't think I could go without a tube of this any more - and its definitely coming on any and all travels I take this year. 

Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Cleansing Gel Wash is another product that I've loved using this year - although I don't know if I've ever really talked that much about it... I use it in the morning to wash my face as I just find it makes my skin feel really lean and fresh all day. I think this is definitely much more a product aimed at those with a more oily skin type but I see no real reason why other skin types couldn't get on with this. 

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask although I'd only bought this towards the end of the year, I cant see 2016 without this in it. I've only just recently jumped on the Manuka Honey Mask bandwagon and I don't plan on getting off any time soon. This mask just leaves your skin feeling so so so soft and clean feeling, I could blab on for awhile about my love for this mask but I'll instead point you over to here, where I posted properly about it. 

Skin care wise, I think that's all I've been really in love with for the whole year - not much in the grand scheme of things, but there were other things I liked but just not enough to have a constant supply of them in my house. 
Clothing 

Levi Jeans are my favourite jeans ever - after getting a pair for my birthday, I then went out and bought two more pairs. The ones I have are the 721's and everything about them is amazing! They fit so well, like I've never had a pair of jeans fit me like these do. They hug all the right places and flatter me really well. They are fairly pricey, I got mine in a student event so got them for 30% cheaper than normal. But I figured I go through Topshop jeans every few months and they cost around £40 so why not pay a little more for something that will last a heck of a lot longer, works out better financially and cause y'know the Levi jeans will fit 1000x better. 

Another Levi item, my Levi Leather Jacket. Definitely one of the most expensive items I've ever bought. I pretty much lived in this for the longest time, I've not worn it as much recently - just cause its so cold and rainy now but I cant wait for the weather to heat up a bit so I can start wearing this more. 

Miscellaneous

 My camera, in general taking pictures and learning more about photography. I'm hoping in 2016 to take a class or course or something to further my knowledge of my camera, maybe even buy a new lens and have much better photographs - I'm super excited to go to Rome and see what all my photos come out like from that! Hopefully if I can take a class before I go then they'll look amazing! 

What have you loved this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.