31/01/2016

Wish List

I bought myself a few things this month - nothing overly extravagant though as I was needing to put most of my money into savings for Rome, where I'll be be for 5 nights in 5 days time! 
NARS One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette £45
This has been on my wish list for a very long time - I'm really hoping to get my hands on this before it stops being sold - its just got such a good variety of shades to pick from.

Ted Baker Crosshatch Bag £160 ish
I can't find the one I've linked in the UK but this style of bag is something I've been after for a wee while, that or a Michael Kors Selma bag - but the Ted Baker is a bit more reasonably priced...

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette £40
For Christmas I was given the amazing Vice 4 palette but I'm dying to get my hands on the Gwen Stefani one! The colours in it are just something else completely! 

Crosley Cruiser Record Player £100
I've wanted a record player for the longest time, and the briefcase style ones are my favourite. I love the colour of this rose gold one - I've seen some for cheaper than this one, but if I'm honest I'm quite picky with what colour I get... 

Button Down Skirt
Button down skirts are something I've been seeing lots of recently - and I've fallen for them. They look so nice and like they would be fairly easy to style. 

Hair Clips
I've recently given my hair the chop and I'm looking to find new ways to style my hair. These wee clips look  super cute in the hair, I love the look of this one from Urban Outfitters too! Although I don't know if I could ever pull off the cat clip.. 

What are you lusting after? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.