18/02/2016

Faceless by Alyssa B. Sheinmel | Book Review


I've not read a book for a very long time - I find it very hard to get into a book well enough to want to read the whole thing. But I've absolutely loved reading Faceless by Alyssa B. Sheinmel - the book is amazing! 
I took it on holiday with me and read it on the plane to and from Rome. We only travelled for around 6 hours in total - so it shows how much I liked it, I barely put the book down. 
Without giving much away, the book is based around a 16 year old girl called Maisie who is badly burned in an electrical fire which destroys her face and damages the left side of her body. It shows her as she adjusts to her new life and her new face. It doesn't sound like the best book but I honestly loved it! Its available on Amazon for £3.85, great value for a great book. 
Have you read Faceless before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.