19/03/2016

MAC Viva Glam Ariana Grande Lipstick | Review

I've not bought anything from MAC for the longest time. For whatever reason a couple of weeks ago I was on the MAC website having a look and spotted the Ariana Grande collection. Once I saw the lipstick shade I was in love! At the airport both in Glasgow and London I tired to get it - but neither counter had it - boo. But when I got back to Glasgow I went into the store and thankfully they had it. Praise the lord! 
The first time I wore this was to a 21st birthday party, I loved the way it looked and it lasted a really long time! Its a really lovely deep matte purple shade, it looks so dark in the bullet though - it worried me a little at first! It really is just the nicest deep purple/ berry/ wine shade - so many ways to describe it. 

Sorry the quality of the picture is so bad - I can only seem to take decent photos of it on my lips with a phone... 
Lasting wise - it stays on the lips for such a long time! The colour did fade a bit but it still looked really nice - fading to quite a nice pink shade. I wish I had bought a lip liner to go with this as I think it would have made application so much easier! Don't get me wrong, it wasn't hard to apply but I just think with a colour this dark you have to be extra extra careful when applying. It would also help if you find colours tend to bleed from your lips to your skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.