07/03/2016

Sephora Green Tea Fibre Mask | Review

Whilst in Rome I had to visit Sephora - I ended up getting a fair few skin care things. One of the things I got was this Green Tea Mask, this was a fibre mask - aka a sheet mask. 
This mask is for mattifying and anti-blemish mask, my skin is crazy oily and has a fair few bumpy little spots all over my forehead - its a bit of a pain. I thought this might be quite cool to try out and see if it did any good for my skin. 
The sheet mask is really wet, I was so surprised with how soggy it was.  
It recommends that you wear it for around 15 minutes, it was a little bit big on my face. It looks so weird on my face - it felt nice on my skin, tingled a little though. After 15 minutes I took it off and massaged the excess into my skin. That day and the day after my skin felt so nice, it was less oily too! I actually really enjoyed using this mask, and I'm a bit bummed out that I didn't get more of this mask - I've got more of this kind of mask, just not this exact type. Guess I'll just have to go on holiday to somewhere that has a Sephora, eh? 

Have you ever tried any of these masks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.