06/04/2016

Sephora Pomegranate Eye Mask | Review

 The Sephora Pomegranate Eye Mask was another of my Rome purchases. I forgot to take a picture of the little strips while I had them on, but they basically are a big semi circle wet fabric eye mask. They smelt really quite nice, and just like with the face mask - were very wet with product. The Pomegranate Eye Mask is for anti-fatigue & energizing, basically to combat the look of tired skin. 
The back of the pack gives a little information on what the mask does and how to apply it. You had too peel both masks apart and take little fabric bits off before putting them on the face. 
I left the mask on for 15 minutes, I'm not sure how much of a difference it made to my skin if I'm honest. But I definitely think it felt nice on the skin and left my under eye area feeling super soft. It cost me 3.50 Euros, not the cheapest but we don't really have many things like this in the UK so its hard to compare.

Have you tried these before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.