12/04/2016

Sephora Shea Butter Lip Mask | Review


This was maybe my most disappointing of all my Sephora purchases. Not because it didnt work, but because I found it hard to use. I got the Shea Lip Mask, and this one is meant for Protecting and Repairing the lips. I did find my lips felt nicer after using this, I just found it was too fiddley to use.  
I forgot to take a picture of this on the lips, but it really didn't sit how I think it was meant to. Like with all the Sephora masks, you were to keep this on for 15 minutes. I didn't have the patience for 15 minutes of this but my lips definitely benefited even from the short amount of time that I had it on for. 
I think if the mask was smaller or in a cream or gel formula I think it would be much much better. 
Have you tried this mask before? What did you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.