17/07/2016

Estee Lauder Bronze Godess Perfume | Review


I swear to god, for the last four years I've told myself I'll get the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess perfume, and until now I've never been able to say I own it. While on the way to Turkey I decided to have a wee look to see if it was there and it was, so without a second thought I bought it and I'm so glad I did. 
My mum and boyfriend think it smells like coconuts - and Connor says it reminds him of going on holiday. 
I don't really understand base notes and perfume-y type stuff, but just incase you're interested here you go. 
Top notes: Sicilian bergamot, mandarin, lemon, orange

Mid notes: tiare flower, jasmine, magnolia, orange blossom
Base notes: warm amber, coconut milk, vanilla, vetiver, sandalwood, myrrh


If I'm honest I only really notice the vanilla and coconut milk but it smells sweet and reminds me of being on holiday. The bottle is stunning too and I think it is just the same as last years bottle. The scent is amazing though, reminds me of being somewhere hot sipping on cocktails! Oh the holiday blues I get from smelling this. If you want to pick it up though you'll need to be quick because once its gone its gone until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.