23/07/2016

Summer Reading List

I tend to read most while on holiday - more so while on the plane. I used to be such a huge reader but over the past few years university and working has taken up all my free time, s I've not read nearly as much as I'd have liked to. Before I go back to university I'd like to finish a few books - but with working for six out of seven days it could be a bit tricky. None the less I've got until the end of September to read the technically 5 books - 2 are comics but let us count them as books. 
The Jodi Picoult book Leaving Time was one of the ones that I took on holiday with me. I've read about half of it so far and so far so good. 
I also recently picked up Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll. I saw it in Waterstones and thought it seemed quite good. 
The book that I think everyone and their dog was reading in Turkey is Jo Jo Moyes Me Before You. This book is very obviously very popular as its just come out in movie form - hopefully it lives up to the hype. 
Last two are comics. Harley Quinn comics. I actually finished reading Volume 1 - Hot In The City today. Its actually really good and I want to read the second volume - and the third and the fourth - if only I had the money to buy the rest - sad face. 
Whats on your summer reading list? Have you read any of these before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.