16/08/2016

Origins GinZing Peel Off Mask | Review

Origins GinZing Peel-Off Mask
I love a good peel off mask, there's something so satisfying about getting a really good one that peels really well. Its a rare thing though - at least for me it is - to find a peel off mask that you don't spend an age trying to get off your face. 
Best aimed at those who have dull, tired skin - or really any skin - who want to pep their skin up, the Origins GinZing Peel-Off Mask works on all skin types perfectly well, and I can vouch for us oily skinned girls when I say it feels good on the skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped and tight like some masks can, it also doesn't leave a weird residue on the skin. Origins GinZing Peel-Off Mask

The mask is a really cool metallic copper shade, and it looks so weird on the skin. Whilst having it on anytime I caught a glimpse of myself I burst out laughing! You need to use a generous amount of this though - you can't get away with just a thin layer. 
The mask has a strong scent though, and it made my eyes nip a bit. I don't think the scent is the same fresh citrus one that we're used to from the rest of the line. 
I tried this mask a couple of times since I got it in My Latest In Beauty box, and I have to say I definitely think this is the best peel off mask I've ever tried. There was only a small bit that didn't peel away easily, the rest peeled off in big chunks. I really felt that my skin was noticeably brighter after using it! I also think it helped to clear my pores or at least make them look smaller as after each use my blackheads were visibly smaller - winner winner.   
When using this mask, after 15 minutes scrunch your face up and the mask will loosen enough for you to peel it away. It costs £24 for 75ml, and I think that the tube will last a fairly long time. One thing to note is the mask when you peel it off stings a little, if you've ever used a nose strip its almost like that. 
I'd highly recommend trying this out, even if it's just in the sample form. I'll definitely be buying this in the full size when the one I have runs out. 
Have you tried this before, what do you think of it? Whats your favourite mask to use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.