13/10/2016

October Wishlist

Urban Outfitters Pins & Needles Lace Bottom Jumper £42 
I saw this the other day whilst scrolling through the Urban Outfitters page, it was the only thing that caught my eye and I'm definitely considering buying it. Might go into the store first to try it on first to make sure it definitely fits. 

Oval Brush set £19.99
For awhile now I've wanted to try an oval brush of sorts, and I saw this set on a girls youtube, she basically did a video reviewing these in full and for the money it seemed like a really good choice. 

Neom Tranquillity Intensive Skin Treatment Candle £36
Ages ago, and I'm talking ages ago, I saw these reviewed on a blog. I don't know why I still haven't tried one of these yet, but I'm determined to buy myself one in the near future. They smell amazing and seem like they would be great for your skin. 

Disney Art of Belle Limited Edition Lithographs £25
I've become somewhat of a Disney addict recently. I've got a couple of prints that are Disney related and I'd love to get more to add to my collection. Hopefully I can get these and frame them to add to the gallery wall that I've got planned in my head. These Belle prints look stunning and as Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourites, its only fitting that I get this set. 

Urban Outfitters Octagon Mirror £34.30
When I bought my floor cushion from Urban Outfitters I was so close to buying this, I didn't  quite know where I was going to put it. I need to sort out my back room, the room which I take blog photos, film videos and study, then maybe when I do I'll buy this. 

ASOS Only Short Parka £35
My mum told me that the UK is going to have a crazy bad winter, so a new warm winter jacket is needed. I saw this one - along with a couple others that were a little more boring looking - whilst looking online a couple weeks back. I like the colour of this and it seems like a great way of brightening up a outfit. 

Eeyore Soft Toy £14.95
Again. I love Disney. I wanted to get a Eeyore toy whilst in Disneyland Paris but they were all very baby looking ones, but I had a cuddle of this little guy in the Disney store and I fell in love. Eeyore would look very fitting sat next to Stitch and Lotso. 

Peppa Penny Prints prices for these vary, but theres so many I'd love to get. 
I think I'm going to put an order in for a few of these soon to go on my gallery wall idea. They seem very sweet and reasonably priced, especially considering they'll be shipped from Australia. 

Whats on your wishlist? What do you think I should buy next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.