28/11/2016

Christmas Wish List

I honestly don't have much on my wishlist, although one thing that has made an appearance on many of my wishlists is the Fujifilm Instax Mini, I definitely want to get myself one, I think it would be so cool to take it to London with me in January and get some nice shots that way. 
The World of Wanderlust book by Brooke Saward is something I'd be wanting since she first announced it, shes probably my favourite travel blogger and her instagram is goals. I'd be so chuffed if this made its way under my tree. 
Neom Tranquility Skin Treatment Candle, these smell amazing, and not only are they a candle you can use it to moisturise your skin too! These would make an amazing gift for any beauty lover. 
Calvin Klein Underwear, I've got a pair already of CK but 3 more definitely wouldn't hurt. These colours are lovely and different from the standard white.
Nike Racquette Court Trainers - oh lord. How pretty are these? I currently wear the same pair of black Nikes near enough everyday, if not them then it'll be my not so white leather converse. I'm definitely in the market for new shoes and these trainers are so pretty. 
Levi's Mile High Jeans, I own a few pairs of the 721's but I've heard the mile high ones are tighter and higher waisted than the 721s. 
Finally, I'd loooove some of the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits. I've been eyeing up the shades Ginger and Dead of Knight for ages now, and what better time to get one (or 10) than Christmas. 

Whats on your Christmas list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.