29/12/2016

A Final Look on New Years Resolutions

Last year I decided to set myself three New Years Resolutions: see 4 new places; be healthier; and be happier. 
For the most part I managed to achieve them. I've seen 3 new places - Rome, Turkey and Paris. I was one trip away from reaching this goal, and by the end of January I'll have added London to my list of places I've been. 
The other two resolutions I think I've done well at too, I definitely feel that compared to this time last year that I'm happier than before and I know I'm healthier. Going to the gym multiple times a week and being more conscious of what I've eaten has helped me manage that. 
My resolutions for 2017 will probably be somewhat similar to this years, but more on that in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.