01/12/2016

November Favourites

It's been awhile since I sat down and wrote a post of any sort. I'm not really sure where to start if I'm honest with you, I am sorry for not posting anything for a couple of weeks, university and work has just drained me so much that I've had no time to do anything. 
Today though I'm back, back with a November Favourites! 
Two hair products have been well loved this month. I don't get up nearly early enough in the mornings and I need something, anything that'll help reduce drying time. First up we have the Schwarzkopf Supersoft Detangling Spray, this spray smells amazing - very fruity smelling and a few sprays in the hair make it super easy to brush through. It doesn't say it helps with drying time but it definitely does, spraying this in my hair is definitely helps. 
I've also been loving using the Ojon Rare Blend Oil, a few drops in my damp hair and not only does my hair feel so soft and lovely, it also seems to dry quicker. The scent of the oil is odd, but nice, I just cant quite put my finger on what exactly it smells like. I only got myself a tiny bottle just in case I didn't like it, but I'd have been so glad even if I had have gotten the full sized bottle. 
The next set of things i'm gonna talk about is some of the skincare bits I've been using. At the beginning of the month I bought myself a bunch of new skincare things, my skin was in horrendous condition, a big ball of oil and spots. Origin's has once again been my saviour! Every morning I use the Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser on my face, it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight, I follow this up with the Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner and the Super Spot Remover. These three combined have seriously helped my skin, its less oily and I've only the odd breakout now, my manager even noticed that my skin was considerably clearer in recent weeks. 
Oily skin gals, try the Zero Oil range out if you've not already I honestly don't think you'd regret it! 
Final two things I've been loving this month is the Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm and one of the Kat Von D Studded Lipsticks. I've recently repurchased Nuxe Reve De Miel and I forgot how much I loved it. It is just such a good lip balm for keeping your lips feeling nice and soft with no cracks or anything over the winter. Unlike most cheap lip balms this one doesn't need to be reapplied constantly, just in the morning and in the evening is more than enough.
Any time I've worn makeup recently, the only colour thats made its way on my lips is Kat Von D Love Craft. I got this when I ordered from Sephora a while back, you can see what I got here if ya like,  its just a sample size but its such a lovely lip colour. Definitely you're lips but 1000000x better! I really want to try more of Kat Von D's lipsticks cause this one is amazing! 
What have you been loving this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.