01/01/2017

Hello 2017, Nice To See You

Happy New Year! Out with the old and in with the new? Compared to previous years, 2016 was really quite good for me. I finally made my way into 3rd year, I got a new job that I really enjoy and I travelled to so many amazing places with my equally amazing boyfriend. 
As this goes up I'm most likely in bed nursing a hangover, hoping to god I'm not in the state I was last year, please lord no. 
In 2017 I want to carry on with two of last years resolutions, those being to be healthier and feel happier. In September I started doing weight watchers with my friend and started to consistently go to the gym, mostly classes but it was a start. 
In the months leading up to Christmas I managed to lose write in how much weight i lost. I honestly felt loads better in myself for losing it and in the new year getting some muscle on me and toning up is what I'm hoping to do. Up until now for me its been all about reducing the amount of fat on me, 2017 is project build muscle. 
Along with getting fitter, I want to see more of the world. Just like last year, although this year I'm going to specify places that I want to see by the end of the year, and I definitely want to see at least 4 new places before 2017 is done. On my list of places to see this year is: Iceland, Venice and Slovenia. These three are places I definitely want to visit this year, come hell or high water I'm telling you. 
Finally, I want to get into fourth year. The only way for me to do this is to study my butt off, January exams and May exams are going to be so hard but I'll work my hardest to prove that I can do it. 

Anyhoo thats the last of my resolutions for this year, do you have any resolutions for 2017?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.