16/01/2017

Lush Sales Haul | Boxing Day Buys

For whatever reason my brother and I were both awake at 7 on boxing day morning, so like any normal people we decided to go do some sales shopping. So off we went to Braehead, arriving before 8am and hitting up the most important store first - Lush. 
God knows what time they actually opened doors at cause there was already soooo many people in store and a queue had already formed. Scott and I just grabbed literally anything that was part of the Christmas range, and by about quarter past were in line to pay. All in all I think we were in Lush for about an hour? I'm glad with the amount that I got, spending over £100 on everything I got. I kind of wish we had got there slightly earlier so I could have got one of the maaaaassive gift sets but alas they were all gone when I got there. 
So, without further rambling lets look at all the goodies that I bought! 
I got myself 3 gift sets, just y'know for the options of more bombs. I got the Jingle Bells set which came with two bombs, Peeping Santa and Father Christmas - I've tried both before and I like them both lots. I also got the Jester set, this had 4 different items in it: Jester reusable bubble bar; Santasaurus reusable bubble bar, Lord of Misrule bath bomb and Monsters Ball bath bomb. The Jester set came really nicely packaged in one of those scarf things with bells on top too. Santasaurus looks so cute and has such a great name too! The last gift set I got was the Noel set, this also came with 4 things: Lord of Misrule shower cream; Papa Noel shower jelly; Smugglers soul shampoo bar; and Fireside soap. This set has alottttt more options in it than just bath stuff, and to be honest with you until right now I didn't actually realise what was inside it.. I honestly just grabbed it in store and added it to the basket - I got sale eyes.
I also got myself not one, not two,not even 3 but FOUR 500g bottles of Snow Fairy. Can't have enough Snow Fairy, and now I think I'm set till the summer for shower gel. Along with Snow Fairy I got myself a 500g bottle of Bubbly shower gel, it smells amazing and I'm really glad I bought myself a bottle, just one. 
Along with the big bottles of shower gel I got a Snow Fairy fun, 3 different colours so I'm hoping that its easy to pull off a colour to use at a time. There's also a Snow Fairy Body Conditioner, I don't use body products much but Snow Fairy smells amazing so lets hope I actually use this. I also got myself a Santa Baby lip scrub, my bubblegum one is almost empty so at least I have a back up one. 
Now for all the bath bombs! Luxury Lush Pud Bath bomb, Shoot for the Stars, two Never Mind the Ballistic, Golden Wonder & Northern Lights Bath Bomb.
Theres also a bunch of bubble bars here too. Ruby Red Slippers, Candy Mountain, Christmas Penguin and Magic wand bubble bars, finally for the Lush haul of all Lush hauls is the Snow Angel bath melt and a big block of Snow Globe soap!
I'm set for Lush stuff for awhile now I think, god bless the Lush sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.