26/01/2017

Possibly The Best Eye Liner Ever? Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

For the longest time my absolute favourite eye liner has been the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner and I hadn't found anything I liked more, until a few months ago when I started using the little sample of the wonderful Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, I honestly never thought I'd love a pen style liner, but I adore this so bloody much! Getting a really good solid black line is so easy, the lines are straight and easy to control. 
The nib on this is super fine, and surprisingly sturdy. You can honestly get as thick or as thin as a line as you need, and you can get such a good flick with it, it is just the most perfect nib. 
The line you can create from the Kat Von D liner is super pigmented and so so dark, I don't think I've ever used such a black liner. Its so opaque, and honestly its kind of unreal - who knew such lines were even possible?  Once its set, it won't budge at all. But its easy to take off with cleanser, so its not impossible to get off, no worries lads and laddettes. 
Its definitely the best the best liner I've used in ages, and I'll be buying myself the full sized version very soon - possibly while I'm down in London soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.