22/05/2017

A New Place to Find Gifts | UncommonGoods

Hey everyone, so todays post is all about a pretty amazing site called UncommonGoods, think not on the highstreet but better! UncommonGoods as a company are working to make themselves more environmentally friendly, socially responsible and a rewarding place to work. Everyone that is full time there and even some that are part time are given free health insurance, which for us Brits is something that I think we take for granted. Having access to free health insurance is something I think we in the UK forget about as being such a luxury, and its such an amazing thing that UncommondGoods offer there staff this as part of working for them. 
All the products for sale on UncommonGoods are free from leather, feathers and fur, which is amazing as it means no animals are hurt and are therefore cruelty free. I know so many people that are going cruelty free with their makeup and clothing choices, so its always good to know that the site your on are free from animal byproducts. 
UncommonGoods offer so many different products, from gifts to home ware they've got it all. What with it coming into summer, I thought I'd talk about Wedding gifts and such like, as Summer is wedding time! 
UncommonGoods have a few of these personalised champagne bottles for sale, these would make a perfect Wedding present or even an amazing anniversary present. 
This ones not so much a wedding present, but something that if you're getting married you could use as a lovely way of remembering the date, not that you could forget your wedding day. Theres so many amazing wedding gifts on the site, a similar idea to the one above is this really cool fingerprint guestbook print. They've plenty more options online for wedding gifts too, so theres loads of options for gifts for the lucky bride and groom. Theres even loads of options of Bridesmaid gift ideas too!
These lovely little French Macaron Soap set would be a perfect little gift for your bridesmaids, or even for your macaron obsessed girlfriend, ideal as a part of an anniversary present even. Speaking of anniversary gifts, they've so many Anniversary gift ideas online too! 
Ok, so I don't know about you but this is something I've actually wanted to try for awhile, this Love is Art Kit is fairly reasonably priced and gives you and your partner the ability to create an entirely unique piece of art. I've wanted to make one of these for ages and trust me when I say that I'll be getting David to make a pretty picture with me at some point! 
Another anniversary type present I saw on their site is this lovely little print, I'd love this for my house. Its such a cute print, and would be perfect for the couple that love travelling.
UncommonGoods have so many amazing items on their site, they have a gift for every occasion, and I know for a fact I'll be picking up a few things for my friends birthdays and such like - I'm looking at you macaron soaps!  
What do you think of UnncommonGoods? Do you like the look of the items I've picked out?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.