I'm going to take the candle approach for this post - since I don't have particular fragrances for different seasons. I mostly love candles that just look wintery, I'm a sucker for things that symbolise winter.
Next up are candles I'm actually currently burning - so don't look good enough to photograph so I will be using internet ones.
Both of these candles pretty much symbolise winter for me - love dem to bits. The smell sweet and lovely. They are both Red - like Santas jacket and fill the whole room up with the most amazing smell.
Sorry this post is so short and late.
What do you love candle wise for winter?
★




Fab post! Lovely candles :)
ReplyDeleteBest smelling ones :)
DeleteGotta love yankee candles in winter, they do some of the best festive scents!
ReplyDeleteDaniella x
http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk
I need to go get some more! :)
Delete