My palette collection is now slowly growing (In August I had no palettes what so ever), its still a small collection but its growing, and this is a happy addition to the collection. Recent palette launches have left me feeling a bit left out, the Naked 3 palette really didn't catch my eye and neither did the Smashbox Full Exposure. So I was really happy that this was so pretty and so perfect. Its a beautiful set of neutrals, the colours as well are quite different from the other palettes I own, so its not like I've wasted money.
The packaging is beautiful - the mirrored packaging is so stunning. It will need a good wipe every so often though to get the grub and finger marks off it. Its small and compact - so would be perfect for travelling.
The little brush in the palette could have been a billion times better, its a double ended brush with one side being a little sponge applicator and the other side being a little brush. The palette comes in at £32, and I personally would liked to have seen a better brush, or even the same brush with out the cheap sponge applicator.
I'm not going to tell you to run out and buy this - although I do think your palette and eye shadow collection would be better with it - since £32 is a fair bit of money. If you're looking to treat yourself to something nice or have a little extra money left at the end of the month, you really should seriously consider buying this baby. You really won't regret buying it.
★




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.