Of my goals that I set at the start of the month I think I maybe only achieved one of them - boo! But in fairness I think that setting myself the goal of trying to get my finances under control was a bit of a large goal.
But anyway, my favourite things about this month!
I’ve been so proud of my little blog this month, I’ve done so well with posting and I think even my photography for my blog has improved - I’m by no mean the best but I’ve never been more proud of what I’ve created.
I started using Arbonne in October and then since I loved what I tried, I joined as a rep for them. Please don’t gun me down for doing it.
I’ve been loving using their products and finding out more about skincare and just in general veganism and cruelty free products. It’s good to learn about what goes into most products and what’s good and what’s definitely not good.
Taking time for myself. Since I spend so much time working and in general just being an emotional mess, I took the rest of the month to pamper and take more time for my mental health. Health is the single most important thing you have and if your physical health or mental health slips then I feel that everything else is a struggle from there.
It’s getting chilly outside which means bringing out the cosy pyjamas and burning candles and in general just getting awfully autumnal and cosy. Christmas hot drinks are coming out soon in costa and this gives me so much joy - I’m already finding myself readdicted to White Hot Chocolate - it’s actual heaven in a cup and I’m so happy it’s officially back.
The final thing I’m so greatful for is my dog and David. Odd things to be greatful for, but to be honest with my mental and physical health being so piss poor recently I’ve been so happy that they’ve both been there to support me.
Yes my dog is supporting me, she cuddles me and give me kisses - god bless her and her fluffy little head.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.