24/12/2013

Secret Santa #1

I call this one number 1 as I took part in two different blogger secret Santa's. One that Georgia & Laura had organised, and the other that Gemma and a couple of other girls organised. This first post is going to be about the items I received from the Secret Santa organised by Gemma - this one was a complete secret and I didn't know who was buying for me until my little gift arrived.
Please excuse the rubbish picture - I took it as soon as the parcel was delivered in the morning not even 2 minutes before I ripped open the items. I was so amazed to see how many little presents there were - I never seem to be able to get very much for the amount of money given. My Santa was Danielle - sorry to the person I sent to I was very vague with who I was. After finding out Danielle was my secret santa I took to her blog and had a wee read, I really enjoy reading her blog - so if you're looking for a new blogger to read definitely check her out!
I think this is everything that Danielle sent me - sorry if I've missed something I may have used a couple of the things I was sent.
I love all the stuff Danielle sent me and I can't wait to try everything out - I've wanted to try stuff by Lee Stafford and Umberto Giannini for ages and now I have a couple of bits to try out so thank you so so much! Danielle covered all the bases - hair care, body, lips and facial products. Makes me think my Secret Santa isn't all that great - so sorry to you when you get it.

I'm going to leave a little space in between both secret Santa's so look out for my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.