27/12/2013

Secret Santa #2

This is the second of two blogger secret Santa's that I took part in this year. This one was organised by Georgia and Laura, I was paired with Charlie from Charlie Eterna.  When my little package arrived I was so excited I actually forgot to take pictures of them before I opened them up. Whoops.
Charlie took an approach to her secret Santa that I didn't expect - I was really happy though with what she got me. Charlie got me items to help with University, note pad, tote bag, desk planner - and possibly my favourite item, the travel card holder. She also got me a candle - cause y'know what's a blogger without a candle? The little cards Charlie gave me as well are so cute, and the one with moustaches is just the most perfect thing ever.

I loved doing Secret Santa's this year
I hope you have a good Christmas and a lovely New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.