I picked up with Christmas Candy gift set, it contains 4 of their lovely products - Snow Fairy, Candy Mountain, Rock Star Soap and Butter bear, I love butter bear.
I don't know why I bought this. The Limited Edition Fun, when will I actually use this? I don't know, it just smelt nice - like caramel. So naturally I couldn't leave it behind.
One can never have too much Snow Fairy, can they? Ofc not! I really should have bought another bottle though...
Dashing Santa, I think is new for 2014? But I love him, I've already tried him prior to this, so I know for a fact that I love him.
I can't remember the name of this, but its a massage bar, and it smells like Snow Fairy and was next to the checkout. So yeaaaah...
Father Christmas - now this is one cool dude. He is a big cool green dude inside - it leaves for a funny bath.
I can't quite remember if I liked this or not from last year... He smells like cola cubes and is a bath melt - I love their melts so hopefully I love this one.








