The first thing I decided on getting was the Merry Christmas gift box, I think it was about £9 or £10 and it comes with 5 things inside it: Peeping Santa; Lord of Misrule; Golden Wonder; Dashing Santa; and Cinders. The packaging of this is really nice too, and for the price I think it would have been too good to pass up.
I've no idea why the picture above is so dull looking compared to the rest of them.... Never mind... I also got the Snow Fairy gift box, this comes with two items: Pink Fun and a bottle of Snow Fairy. I quite like Fun, its such a great wee product and gives great bubbles!
Can't do a Lush Christmas order without getting a couple of bottles of Snow Fairy. I think I've now got about 4 bottles of this - so it should last me a fair while now...
Did you buy anything from the Lush sale?








No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.