Hey everyone, so a few months ago I was approached by a consultant for Arbonne and was asked to try some products. I tried a bunch of their skincare and fell in love pretty much instantly, my skin was much clearer, softer and in general nicer looking after just a few days. Shortly after trying the products I was given the chance to join the girl who gave me the samples team, and to be honest I didn't even think about it, I instantly said yes. The products I tried were amazing, and getting a discount through working for them on the products was in itself a huge bonus.
So I joined officially at the end of September as a consultant, I'm telling you this out of complete transparency - I want you to know that I do work for Arbonne as a consultant ( Imagine me as a Avon lady but y'know for Arbonne instead...)
So when I put my first order in I bought a few bits of their makeup to try out - cause y'know how much I love my makeup. I also bought my favourite thing from the skincare I tried, and got a free gift too. Lets talk products now, shall we?
Arbonne Make-up Primer
This primer feels like velvet on the skin, the primer says it minimises the look of fine lines and imperfections - it also helps to keep makeup looking good all day.
I've tried this once already and it made my skin feel amazing, and I think it did help the foundation also last longer. I wore this with the foundation for about 6 hours before my oily skin started to push through - a little bit of powder though and I think it would have been fixed.
I'm going to try this out some more and then do a proper review of this, but so far I'm pretty impressed with it.
Arbonne Foundation
I got the shade porcelain in this foundation and it is a near enough perfect match for my skin, there are 15 shades in this foundation so theres a decent amount of shades to pick from. This foundation held up really well, it only started to look a bit weird after 7 hours, I didn't set the foundation though so it might have held up better if I'd set it - I'll play around and let you know though in a proper review. First impressions though are good.
Arbonne Eye Makeup Remover
I've yet to try this, so I can't say how effective it is. I don't tend to use eye makeup remover, usually I just take any and all makeup off with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, but it might be good to use this first then cleanse properly.
Arbonne Moisturising Night Cream
For some reason I didn't take a picture of this on its own - so apologies. I never used a night cream before trying the Arbonne one. When Cassie let me try it I fell in love with it instantly, it smells so lovely - sweet and fruity but the scent is all natural - and makes your skin feel so lovely. Just need a new oil controlling day cream and I'll be set!
Arbonne Intelligence Genius Resurfacing Pads
I got these pads as my free gift for joining, they're pretty pricey not gonna lie. But I've been using these pretty consistently since I got them and I'm so far impressed with these - since using these I honestly feel that my skin is less bumpy and feels so much softer. My breakouts have been minimal too and my pores seem smaller. I'm going to do a more in depth post on these soon but I'm so impressed with these so far and I cant wait to finish using them.
So thats my haul for now, more hauls from Arbonne will be coming. Have you heard of Arbonne before, what do you think of these products? Any questions on them feel free to ask.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.