25/10/2017

Protein Pick n Mix Haul

I've decided to bulk up over the autumn winter time, so I'm putting on weight but I want to try keep the fat gain as low as possible, but heres the thing, I snack a hella lot. I decided to put a cheeky wee Protein Pick n Mix haul, all da snacks. 
 Snack bars! I got 4 of the Milky Way protein bars, I've tried one of these so far and they are tasty but they don't taste as good as an actual Milky Way - boo! Would recommend though, they weren't too chewy, and tasted pretty good. 
I also got one of the Barbell Cookies and Cream bars, this does not taste like how I expected it. Other Cookies and Cream bars taste amazing but this one tasted a wee bit like coffee... Maybe I just had weird taste buds. 
I got one of the Confetti Cake Crunch My Bars. This was really nice, but a bit chewy. 
I've yet to try this last one but its the Fulfil Cookies and Cream bars. 
 Next up we have the My Muscle Mug Mug cake - this one is Red Velvet. I've not tried it yet but I've seen a few people on Instagram talk about this one and they had only good things to say about it. 
I also got a Swolesome foods cookie - this was amazing, it had a surprise jammy filling inside it. If you were looking for a decent macro treat that actually tastes amazing then this is the treat for you.
 Jim Buddy's Donuts are heavenly. Actual heaven in a plastic tub. The Chocolate Orange one was the better of the two but they were both outstanding. You need to eat them pretty quickly though thats the only thing, I think they say to eat within 5 days. 
 GRENADE SHAKES ARE AMAZING! Ok, these taste amazing, all the flavours are beaut (although don't tell the others but White Chocolate is my fave). I got a set of 6 as they were better priced when you bought more. As a post workout these are great, I also though have one if I'm running late and dont have time for breakfast. 
 I also got two of the PEScience Select Proteins, I got them in Snickerdoodle and Cookies and Cream. I actually only got these cause a fitness Instagrammer I love was using these to make cake. And I like cake so it seemed to make sense. 
Final two products are Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle mix - I've used this before and love it so this is just a repurchase, I use it along with protein powder to make pancakes. I also got the Nuts'n More Hazelnut Spread, still need to try it so I'll update you on my twitter about the taste if you fancy knowing how it is. 

Thats all for my Protein Pick n Mix haul, is there anything you like the look of here or anything you think I should try soon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.