Summer has come and gone so unbelievably quickly, I feel like I got nothing done and I'm pretty certain I managed none of my previous goals from other posts...Still very much in debt, didn't pass all my exams (hey third year I'm back), haven't blogged more - although lots of posts lined up for future now I'm less stressed. I have been going to the gym lots - read lots as 6 times a week - and I did get rid of the washed out green colour from my hair, now I want to go silver though, can't keep me natural for long!
Here we are in month 10 of 12 - it's almost Christmas hehe oh dear - and I'm determined with all my free time to be more productive and get shit done!
Start Finding A/W Clothing | My wardrobe is so bare its unreal, I need a whole new cold weather wardrobe. Primark have loads of adorable winter clothing pieces, from jumpers to cute jackets they've got loads of amazing things. Also gonna be in search of cute boots and thick tights.
Get Money Smart | Over summer I got soooo deep into my overdraft its unreal. So whilst back at university - even for the short amount of hours that I'm there - I want to reduce my debt, not just my debt but the rest of my term with Apple. Also gotta get myself some savings as I've zero savings left at all.
Blog Regularly | I keep saying I will, then I don't, so sorry for that. But I'm exam stress free so imma blog as much as I can, especially as I've got loads of posts lined up.
Do you have any goals this month?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note, any comment that have nothing to do with my blog post and are just for "please follow me back" will be deleted.